domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Lippincott

GENTE! PÁRA TUDO!!! (brazilian expression of astonishment with a new discovery) One of the agencies that were on my list to show here on the blog is Lippincott. And I have just found out (just now) that it was Lippincott that redesigned the Starbucks logo!!! \O/ And taht is not all: it was Lippincott that established and set the standard for the Coca-Cola brand!! With red and the wave that alludes to the shape of the bottle. And there's even more: there are other important brands in their portfolio such as Chrysler, Delta Airlines, Dell and many others, including the brazilian Vale (that for me it will always be Vale do Rio Doce).


I knew that their works were good, but had no idea of how good they were. I had nothing thought of how I was going to write this post, but I confess that my ansiety and the fact that I discovered Starbucks on their website made me rush to my blog and spread the word to the world. So enjoy the works below and the others on their website: Lippincott - Brand Strategy and Design


I have already talked about Starbucks, brand logo, identity etc. a few other times. If you'd like to see those posts click here, here and here.

Excited kisses from leo
:*


photos:
Lippincott
Google

_______





GENTE! PÁRA TUDO!!! Uma das agências que estava na minha lista para mostrar aqui no blog é a Lippincott. E eu acabei de descobrir (agorinha mesmo) que foi a Lippincott que redesenhou a marca da Starbucks!!! \O/ E não é só isso: foi ela que nos anos 60 estabeleceu e padronizou a marca da Coca-Cola!! Com vermelho e a onda alusiva ao formato da garrafa! E não pára por aí: no seu portfólio há outras marcas de peso, como Chrysler, Delta Airlines, Dell e muitas outras, incluindo a brasileira Vale (que pra mim vai continuar sendo Vale do Rio Doce pra sempre).


Eu sabia que os trabalhos eram bons, mas não tinha ideia do quanto. Nem tinha pensado no que ia escrever, mas confesso que minha ansiedade e o fato de ter descoberto a Starbucks no site deles me fez correr para o blog e espalhar para o mundo! Então aproveitem os trabalhos abaixo e vejam os outros no site deles: Lippincott - Brand Strategy and Design


Eu já falei sobre a Starbucks, marca, logo, identidade etc. algumas outras vezes. Se você quiser ver estes posts clique aqui, aqui e aqui.

Beijos animados do leo
:*


fotos:
Lippincot
Google

música: The Golden Age, do The Asteroids Galaxy Tour

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário